Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Safe Haven Movie Review and Experience

Today I went to see "Safe Haven" in the movie theatres with one of my good friends, Amy (the asian one haha) and my sister Candice and her newish boyfriend, Alex. We're on break from school and have both been dying to see the movie. I wanted to go on Valentine's Day with the girls but it was a school night and the parents weren't down so we had to go today, the 19th of February.

Anyways, the movie was great. You could tell it was by Nicholas Sparks because of the way it was directed. It reminded me a bit of the notebook because of the rain scene, but it was different than all of his other movies. I'm not going to do a plot overview because I don't want to spoil it for you but it's basically about a girl who is running for someone and falls in love with a man whose wife died to cancer.

I would highly recommend watching this movie. Even though it's a chick flick, there is a bit of danger in it and I think guys would like it too. Amy, Candice, even Alex, and I all liked it. Bring a cute boy to see the movie, it will make it funner :P

That's it for now. But speaking of boys, click here to see how my Valentine's Day went!

2 comments:

  1. Nice review Amber. If you like this type of stuff, then you're going to love this movie. But for me, I don't and I didn't care much for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog, and sharing your comment! I thought it was a great movie, but to each his own! What kind of movies do you like?

      Delete