Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hipster and Vintage Fashion/Style Obsession

So recently I have been completely obsessed with hipster and vintage style. I have always thought it was super cute, and sometimes dress inspired by these looks, but a few days ago someone I follow on tumblr reblogged a hipster photo, and I noticed it had a caption which was a link to a girl's blog. All the link said was "Hipster Blog Click Here," so I did, and I am so glad I visited her tumblr. I am totally in love with everything hipsterish, and since then I have been scouring the internet looking for online stores that sell cute hipster pieces without being overpriced. Along with hipster styles comes vintage. I used to like vintage pieces, but now I completely LOVE anything vintage!



I have watched so many hipster inspired fashion videos on youtube, and vintage clothing hauls over the past couple of days, I think I'm obsessed. If anyone reading this knows of some good youtubers (I subscribed to a few today) that make fashion videos with vintage/hipster pieces, please give me a link below! If you have seen any great videos lately relating to this too, I'd love a link.



I don't know whether it's the incredibly fashionable style, the outgoing nature, or the crazy patterns, colors, and prints, but there's something that draws me in. I really want to go to a Good Will right now, but sadly, I don't have a car yet, and it's a school night so this doesn't really work for me :/



Tomorrow I am going to dress with vintage inspiration for school. A couple weeks ago I got a long-sleeved black lace blouse from Rainbow for about $7 and I am really excited to rip that price tag off and put it on, but I need a really good outfit to justify my first wearing of the top. I have been looking for a shirt exactly like this one- black, lace, long-sleeved, and this is the perfect one! I am also totally in love with high-wasted pants/shorts/skirts, and denim!


Denim shorts and jackets and vests are so cute, especially mom jeans that have been cut off the waste and distressed. I love distressed denim shorts with studs too! Cross jewelry is also really cute, I am currently wearing silver cross earings, and for the past few months (before this new obsession) I have been sporting a really long gold cross ring.



I'm going to add a few pictures to this post to show some really cute vintage and hipster looks from online, so if you aren't obsessed yet like I am, this might make you! Don't forget to leave me comments if you know of any online stores that aren't too expensive! Also I just started listening to Indie music, so if you have any favorite songs of that genre, please tell me!



Love you all, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment